Corporate Onsite Health Checks
Our onsite health checks provide an overview of the general health and wellbeing of your staff. Employees can gain insight into their health with a face-face consultation with a qualified health professional. The checks take approximately 15 minutes, we provide a fully comprehensive online booking system and a pre-health questionnaire to gain an understanding of your staff’s general health prior to our visit. Please see our 3 options below:
Corporate Onsite General Health Check
Option 1 is carried out by qualified Nurses, Naturopaths, or Pharmacists and includes:
Onsite Skin Screening Checks
Onsite Skin Screening Checks are provided by a qualified medical doctor and/or nurse qualified in dermoscopy.
Full-body skin checks to identify potential skin cancer lesions.
Our chosen provider can bulk bill your individual staff and this can be discussed prior to your booking.
Comprehensive service may also include:
- Cryotherapy – (Liquid nitrogen)
- Education on skin cancer prevention and promote skin health and wellness.
- Outcomes report – basic report for management to review
- A referral to a skin cancer specialist if required.
- Biopsy* –Taking a sample of a suspicious lesion if doctor warrants further investigation.
- This service* is available if a guarantee of 2 private rooms can be supplied on the day.
- Fully comprehensive online booking system.
Ask for a quote today.